December 2015 – Present Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI) Analyst
● Responsible for research and analysis activities worldwide to address intelligence problem sets and provide GMTI products in support of Combat/Crisis Operations satisfying customer needs.
● Accurately integrates GMTI data to provide a product depicting a complete picture of specific analytical assessments, including GMTI collection systems, data acquisitions, exploitation technologies and intelligence gaps.
● Exploits historical and current GMTI data to identify patterns of life activity of an AOI, personnel and or equipment, utilizing various intelligences disciplines for final analysis and interpretation.
● Produces and disseminates, fused MTI and geospatially-based intelligence products, presenting clear and concise analysis that positively impacts the military, intelligence, and policy-making community.
November 2014 – December 2015 Imagery Intelligence Analyst
● Provide FMV and imagery analysis in support of the Global War on Terror (GWOT).
● Responsible for exploiting both FMV and NTM imagery in a 24/7, 365 day work environment within a multi-agency Special Access Program.
● Supported current counterterrorism operations and frequently research target areas related to the GWOT.
● Compiled material for use in briefings to high-level government officials.
● Completed time-sensitive all-source intelligence projects related to the GWOT and current counterterrorism issues.
December 2012 – October 2014 Full Motion Video Imagery Analyst
B-Co 15th Military Intelligence Battalion
● Created daily tailored fusion reports used to support U.S. and NATO deployed units as well as higher commands
● Conducted Full Motion Video Analysis as a Journeyman in Support of Operation Enduring Freedom with Task Force ODIN (Observe Detect Identify and Neutralize)
● Created more than 500 end of mission reports and more than 600 products and analyzed over a 1000 hours of Full Motion Video used by supporting units for future operational planning.
● Supported day-to-day Intelligence operations, through the Processing, Exploiting, and Disseminating (PED) of imagery data from multiple sensors for combat units within Afghanistan.
● Conducted terrain and pattern of life analysis, route clearance, compound analysis, and cultural analysis.
● Created target raid packages that included possible helicopter landing zones, target area research and studies, and identification of military equipment.
● Supported troops on the ground with route clearance, Improvised Explosive Device clearance, over watch during contingency events, infiltration/exfiltration, and the identification of hostiles/targets.
January 2014 – July 2014 Imagery Analyst
B-Flight 11th Intelligence Squadron
● Supported planning of new and existing intelligence collection, exploitation, reporting, dissemination, and evaluation capabilities for AFSOC Distributed Ground Station (DGS) intelligence units and provided these warfighting capabilities through direct support to AFSOC.
● Integrated data from intelligence collection, fusion, correlation, and dissemination systems related to UAS-RPA, manned, satellite systems, and surface/ground collection platforms by conducting ISR operations.
● Provided experienced multi-sourced intelligence (Multi-INT) and imagery analysis of full motion video (FMV), electro-optical (EO), synthetic Aperture RADAR (SAR), infrared (IR) imagery in support of Tasking, Processing, Exploration and Dissemination (TPED) activities.
● Skilled in creating finished intelligence reports and products specified by the customers in accordance with mission reporting requirements in support of SOF in the field and for use by national-level planners and decision makers.
● Produced and disseminated tailored products, including original research, organizing and analyzing information to present clear and concise findings in response to mission requirements.
December 2011 – December 2012 GMTI Lead Analyst
B-Co 532nd Military Intelligence Battalion
● Analyzed and exploit near-real time and historical GMTI data, perform GMTI Forensic analysis, and integrate results with geospatial intelligence sensor data.
● Played an integral role on the only capable team in the ARMY and NAVY for the processing of near real time GMTI data in South Korea.
● Assigned as the GMTI night team lead, a position normally held by a NCO.
● Collaborated directly with the Republic of Korea (ROK) Army in support of GCC-CACC operations during the transition of power from Kum Jung II to Kim Jung Un.
● Supported USFK J2 and Coalition Forces Korea during the G20 Nuclear Summit and multiple ROK live fire exercises.
● Established and maintained systematic, cross-referenced intelligence records and files.
● Provided situational awareness to analysts and customers through the assembly of daily intelligence documents, briefings, and datasets.
● Researched current sensor platforms to maintain a broad perspective of operations within theater.
● Provided key recommendations for the format and production of posting products to the United States Korea integrated share portal.
● Simultaneously managed and exploited over 50 Joint Surveillance Target Attack Radar System (JSTARS) and 350 Airborne Reconnaissance Low (ARL) missions with 100% mission success.
● Trained five analysts to become proficient at proper GMTI standard operating procedures with 100% success rate to Journeyman.
● Performed in-depth analysis of Near Real Time and Historic MTI data—produced over 75 products monthly to support critical theater operations.